Monday, August 14, 2006

Jill and Izzy get Married


A couple of weeks ago, Friday July 28, my niece Jill married Ismael Hernandez. It was really great fun. They had a really talented mariachi band that played all of the old classics while we were eating. Then they had a DJ that played everything from Ranchero music to hip hop to Frank Sinatra. What a "multicultural" musical experience! Cely and I even got out on the floor for a norteƱo polka medley. It went so long that we couldn't even make it through the entire thing. It was really fun though. I kept it up and tried a cumbia with my younger sister, Nancy. I learned that I really don't know how to cumbia. But here is a picture of me with Jill during the dollar dance. That's their cute little son Ritchie. He was the ring bearer.

No comments: