Sunday, December 03, 2006

Last Trips to the Midwest


Over the past month it seems like I have been in the Midwest for about 3 of the last 4 weekends. Cely has just been back in Corvallis for the last two weeks. We spent a really nice and quiet Thanksgiving.

Before that, though, we spent some time in the QC with everyone together and one weekend with Alexis in Milwaukee. Here are some pictures.

This picture of Alexis is after she streaked her hair. When we arrived in Milwaukee at her apartment I thought it was one of her roommates answering the door. I really experienced doing a double take. We were in Milwaukee it was November 19, Alexis' birthday. We took her out for a brunch at a great restaurant on Water Street, the Trocadero. The food was just yummy and French. Cely and I shared a Bloody Mary that had something going on flavorish that I couldn't place but it was good. I recommend this place to anyone who travels to Milwaukee. It is another on our list of great places to visit there.



No comments: