Friday, January 06, 2006

Starting out

This is my first post on the Blog I set up for Cely and me. We are just sitting around tonight because tomorrow will be a big day. We are going to drive up to Seattle to pick up Lexie. She is going to try to fly here on Adrienne's benefit. Cely and I are very excited to have her here with us for a while. Adrienne was just out here for a couple of days. But both she and Cely were sick.

We watched a netflix selection tonight. It was the Scarlet Pimpernel, an A&E series. This one was pretty good. It has a pretty well-known English actor but I can't think of his name. The wife is Elizabeth McGovern. We have gotten hooked on watching old series through Netflix. Angel is the other show that really has got us hooked. The show is fun to watch. I should have more details on the show but I can't remember the names of the people and don't really want to look them up. So I guess this won't be that interesting to people.

We are watching this new series the Book of Daniel. It is stirring up some controversy for some reason. But mostly it is pretty dull. Everyone has all these problems and no one deals with them with any style. It seems like one of those Dawson Creek type things. Not that I ever watched Dawson's Creek.

No comments: